Thursday, October 19, 2006

If Only I Were Smarter...

For my new job at the newspaper, I had to shoot a "mugshot," something to run with my weekly column. So, figured I, I'll touch it up heavily, take off 20 years and 30 pounds, and post it here at my blog, as well.

Great plan, eh? Unfortunately, I spent two hours dorking around with the damn thing and couldn't figure out how to upload the photo from within the blog itself. Therefore, I'm blogging it in from Picassa, then working the programming voodoo from there.

Wish me luck. By the way, I look pretty damn good in this photo, don't I? What they need to invent is Photoshop for real life. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ms. meshuga said...

If they had photoshop for real life I would most definitely have two heads.

Mike Taylor said...

Ah, but would that be better than one? Or just twice the trouble?

ms. meshuga said...

Could both heads order their own cocktails?